Mittwoch, 26. Februar 2014

New series: LP Nethack

Well, lets blow some dust off this dang blog!
My idea is a small series of Lets play articles about Nethack. WHOA, ANOTHER LETS PLAY-blog, WE ALL ARE REALLY DESPERATLY NEED THAT! Thank you, Phil.

Ok, seriously, why am I doing that? First of all, I think the written medium is quite nice, at least I like to read after action reports. Secondly, there are never enough reports about nethack - this game is awesome and moreover, with each AAR people learn a little bit about this great game. Honestly, I am no roguelike gamer, at least not a good one, but well, perhaps it gets interesting.

But the main reason is that: At a garage sale I got a pack of old floppy disks with some old-timers on it; Pac Man, Elite, and Nethack. Obviously Nethack is nowadays available on the internet, but here is something interesting:





2008? Lisa? The regular latest Nethack version is 3.4.3 from 2003, made by Stitching Mathematisch Centrum and M. Stephenson. So what is this newer version (moar liek hacklike, amirite?) and who is this Lisa? If one of you guys know something about that plx tell me!
Anyhow, as google cannot tell me anything about this hacklike perhaps I possess something rare, I'm excited and happy that I can share this exclusive experience with you!
Till the next entries!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen